- 2 pounds Fish of your choice
- 10 pcs. Kamias
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 2 medium Tomatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce (Patis)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Pinangat na Isda is a Filipino dish cooked in kamias but tamarind can be a good alternative.
How to make Pinangat na Isda:
- Place about 8 pieces of kalamias in pot with water and bring to boil.
- Mash and strain the liquid into a cooking pan.
- In your cooking pan add onion, the remaining kamias, tomatoes and some fish sauce. Cook until boiling.
- Add the fish and cook thouroughly. You may need to add a little more water to keep sauce from drying out.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- galunggong recipe
- pinangat na isda
- pangat recipe